POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime) : Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime)
From: Rene Bui
Date: 13 Jul 2006 12:30:00
Message: <web.44b6742377b271358bff024c0@news.povray.org>
a B&W study version

[Jim]: Sorry for telling you that here, I sent you an email but no response
came to me, maybe too much spams in your box. Anyway, my claim is: may I
use your photograph found at Wikipovray ? ( here is a detail:
http://rene.bui.free.fr/provisoire/ruewatt_D1.jpg ) thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ruewatt_01nb-960.jpg' (197 KB)

Preview of image 'ruewatt_01nb-960.jpg'
ruewatt_01nb-960.jpg